SEOUL, South Korea – Beginning next year, China will become the largest market for Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and sister auto maker Kia Motors Corp., says Jin-seong Jeong, managing director of the Hyundai-Kia Group’s unified China Business Strategy Planning Team in Seoul. The two auto makers are confident of selling a combined 1 million vehicles in China this year, with Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. accounting for 670,000 units, Jeong says. “Given the Chinese market growth trends, there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Targets 1 Million Sales in China for 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642