DETROIT – Hyundai Motor America sees sales crossing the half-million mark, but not until the auto maker’s forthcoming plant in Montgomery, AL, gives it the capacity it needs to do so, top Hyundai officials tell Ward's. Annual sales of 500,000 units would firmly establish Hyundai as a top-tier auto maker in the U.S., says Robert F. Cosmai, vice president-national sales at Hyundai Motor America. Santa Fe is among Hyundai models back-ordered in U.S. Hyundai has increased sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Targets 500,000 Units by 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642