Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will premiere a new cross/utility vehicle concept at the 2003 North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January. The OLV – which stands for Outdoor Lifestyle Vehicle – is Hyundai’s version of a small CUV. The auto maker says it would offer high-image utility at compact sedan prices. The vehicle includes a supercharged and intercooled 4-cyl. engine, removable roof panels and a back that converts from trunk to utility bed. It is highly likely that some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Unveil Crossover Concept in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642