Hyundai Motor America officially takes off the wraps on its new HCD-7 concept car in Chicago next month. The company says the concept signals the design direction Hyundai cars will take in the future. Based off a reworked Equus platform, the HCD-7 features expansive interior room wrapped in an aerodynamic teardrop-shaped exterior. The interior utilizes exotic leather throughout, while the exterior is highlighted by vertical high-tech headlights and taillights. Large wheels and minimal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Unveils Performance Sedan Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642