SANTA BARBARA, CA – Hyundai Motor America wants to get noticed. While its sales have been on an upward trajectory the past five years, the auto maker still believes it is being ignored by a certain segment of the population: those who write about, and sometimes, gush over, new cars. For this reason, Hyundai is considering introducing a new halo car for the U.S., says John Krafcik, vice president-product development and strategic planning. A halo vehicle “in general is something we’re ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Wants Enthusiast Mag Attention" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642