SEOUL -- Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. union workers in South Korea stage a 2-day strike, demanding higher wages. The strike follows intermittent work stoppages of two hours per shift since Nov. 29 and union leaders say future strikes are possible if negotiations are disappointing.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Workers Strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642