SEOUL – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s most popular export model, the Elantra (called Avante XD in Korea) has a new, more upscale appearance and a number of performance upgrades. Recently unveiled here, Elantra will not be shipped to North America, Europe and other overseas markets until the year’s second half. New Elantra is Hyundai’s best-selling car. Hyundai's stylists have redrawn key lines to give the car a sportier look. The headlamps, radiator grille, hood line and front ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai's Elantra Gets Styling, Performance Upgrades" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642