"I've got to support him because I voted for him," Iacocca says of President Bush. BEL AIR, CA - Lee Iacocca raised money for George W. Bush and he's also close to his mother and father. But in a lengthy interview with Ward's on the eve of the Iraq war, Iacocca parts company with the President. "I've got to support him because I voted for him," says Iacocca, who himself was a potential presidential candidate in the 1980s. However, as "CEO" of the U.S., Iacocca thinks Bush ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iacocca Second-Guesses Backing Bush, Hiring Eaton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642