ANN ARBOR, MI -- It has been three years since German engineering firm IAV GmbH opened its North American offices here – a great location to cultivate relationships with domestic auto makers and with the University of Michigan. At the time, the move appeared to be a no-brainer. The U.S. auto industry was humming – along with the economy – and record vehicle sales were just around the corner. Everyone wanted a piece of the action in North America. IAV came along with its engine and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IAV Scales Back U.S. Growth Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642