DEARBORN, MI – Iconic Motors LLC’s ’12 AC Roadster is a modern interpretation of the classic Shelby AC Cobra, as well as a test-bed for technologies the company hopes to license to various industries. The 825-hp roadster, recently shown to journalists at Ford Motor Co.’s proving ground here, is the brainchild of Claudio Ballard, CEO of Iconic Motors, who is best known as the founder of DataTreasury Corp., a Texas-based check-processing company. Three year ago, Ballard, an avid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iconic AC Roadster Modern Version of Classic Shelby Cobra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642