Integrated Defense Technologies, Inc. and its subsidiary, PEI Electronics, form a business unit to consolidate the company’s work in designing and executing hybrid electric vehicle technologies. "The consolidation of the hybrid electric technologies group within IDT-PEI reinforces our commitment to the technology and maintains IDT’s position at the heart of hybrid electric innovation," says Thomas Keenan, CEO of IDT. "We believe hybrid electric will be a critical and discriminating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IDT Forms Hybrid Electric Vehicle Technology Team" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642