A joint Illinois House/Senate Legislative Commission has authorized the state's Auditor General to conduct an investigation of the I/M-240 vehicle emissions testing (I/M) program, due largely to vehicle damage claimed by motorists for which the program contractor, Envirotest Illinois, refuses to pay. The Auditor General is asked to consider whether the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is adequately monitoring the test contractor operations and handling of complaints and also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Illinois to investigate I/M program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642