CHICAGO – Illinois has joined Ohio and Indiana is in the running for Honda Motor Co. Ltd.'s sixth North American assembly plant, sources familiar with the negotiations say. A decision is expected to be made in July. Last month, Honda said it planned to build another plant in the Midwest, but it isn’t commenting on its plant site negotiations or which states are in the running for the facility. Nor will it say which vehicles it plans to produce at the plant. The facility will employ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Illinois in Running for Honda Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642