The U.S. Big Three are not the only auto makers experiencing falling light-truck sales in the domestic market. Ward’s data shows many import light-truck brands are in a sales slump, as well. Through June, Big Three light-truck sales were off 10.8%, according to Ward’s. And while Asian and European light truck results are in the black, up 4.3% and 11.7%, respectively vs. half-year 2005, those numbers do not tell the entire story. Nissan North America Inc.’s Nissan and Infiniti brands, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Import Light-Truck Sales Take Downturn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642