SYDNEY — Two importers step up their marketing efforts in an attempt to bolster weak sales in Australia. Mazda Motor Corp.'s Australia unit increases its marketing budget by 10% after a 6% cut last year saw a 3% fall in revenue to A$596 million (US$950.6 million) and a 4.5% drop in sales to 26,222 units. Managing Director Malcolm Gough says he expects sales to return to more than 27,000 units this year. Next year's release of two new models — the Premacy multi-purpose vehicle and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Importers increase marketing budgets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642