PARIS – When IMTEC, a French plastic-injection and technical-stamping specialist, takes over a small plant in St. Aubin d'Arquenay from Valeo SA on Oct. 1, it will mark another step in the growth of a new business segment: global Tier 2 automotive suppliers. IMTEC was incorporated in 1998 by CEO Jean-Yves Beugin and his financial backers with the intention of becoming a global Tier 2. Jean-Yves Beugin "We just deal with large international groups in providing technical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IMTEC Purchase of Valeo Plant is Step Forward for Global Tier 2s" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642