Stimulus measures continued to boost the Russian new-car market in June, with sales up 45% to 174,838 units, including light-commercial vehicles. It was the fourth straight month of year-on-year increases, pushing first-half results into positive territory, up 3% to 790,517. In releasing the figures, the Association of European Businesses‚Äô automobile manufacturers committee says this is in line with its forecast of further growth in the overall market, and it now expects 1.67 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Incentives, Consumer Confidence Drive Russia‚Äôs Double-Digit Increase in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642