PALM SPRINGS, CA – Auto makers began rewarding dealers with financial incentives long before dealership customers started getting them, too. But dealership incentive programs can prompt problems and gripes, especially if some dealers feel shortchanged. Alan Skobin of Galpin Automotive Group makes a point at this year’s California New Motor Vehicle Board roundtable. Auto makers, dealers and others discussed the issue at the California New Motor Vehicle Board’s fourth annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Incentives to Dealers Can Prompt Gripes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642