Ford Motor Co. executives couldn’t have been delighted to hear the news last Wednesday that General Motors Corp. would extend its 0% financing offer another couple weeks into November. GM’s announcement came the same day Ford reported steep third quarter losses of $692 million — including $877 million on automotive operations alone — in part because of the high cost of marketing, which gobbled up 16% of Ford’s $36.55 billion in revenues during the quarter. With total worldwide vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Incentives, Economy Batter Ford in 3Q" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642