MUMBAI – India’s light-vehicle sales, including exports, maintained their positive tempo in April, rising 33% to 220,074, the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers reports. The performance was in line with the market’s steady growth in first three months. Ford India Ltd. and General Motors India Ltd. were among the top-5 auto makers racing ahead of year-ago. Ford deliveries spiked 270.7% to 7,681 vehicles, while GM sales surged 119.8% to 10,601. Over the last 18 months, GM has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Car Sales Maintain Fast Pace in April, Despite Rising Production Costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642