India’s domestic sales and exports of passenger cars and utilities climbed a combined 15.6% in September to 172,525 units from year-ago. The result was a 19.8% increase from August, although still well below a peak in monthly sales of 190,310 units in March. Hyundai Motor India Ltd.’s car deliveries surged 68.0% to 46,222 units, split nearly equally between domestic sales (22,311) and exports (23,911). Sales of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.’s utilities jumped 27.2% to 10,896 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Posts Double-Digit Sales Growth in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642