MUMBAI â€“ Indiaâ€™s auto makers sold 2,395,922 passenger vehicles, including exports, during the fiscal year ending March 31 for a 26.9% gain on prior-year, marking the largest annual increase since 29% in 2004, the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers reports. The result makes India the second-fastest-growing vehicle market after China. The strong sales are credited to new small cars, premium models at more affordable prices and cash in the hands of buyers. Exports rose 32.9% last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indiaâ€™s Auto Makers End Fiscal Year With Near-Record 26.9% Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642