MUMBAI â€“ More than a dozen super luxury sedans and sports cars are bringing excitement to Indian roads, despite being affordable to a select few. Priced between $100,000 to more than $1 million, the cars bring prestige to their owners and money to their makers. The luxury car market here has doubled in the last two years and will double again to 25,000 units for the 2003-2004 fiscal year. Super luxuries are icing on the cake. Bentley Arnage R Potential buyers are found among ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indiaâ€™s Infatuation With Super Luxuries Defies Logic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642