Indian utility-vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. buys into an alliance with General Motors Co. by taking a 55.2% stake in Reva Electric Car Co. Ltd. The Bangalore-based company will be renamed Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd. The deal thrusts Mahindra into the growing global EV industry, which is just starting to catch on in India. Under the agreement signed today, Mahindra will hold a majority share in Mahindra Reva by buying part of the foundersâ€™ stake and injecting a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indiaâ€™s Mahindra Takes Majority Stake in Reva Electric-Car Maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642