MUMBAI – Cost, quality and delivery are the essential foundations for entering the competitive markets of Europe, Asia and North America. But by themselves, they are not sufficient. For this reason, the emerging Indian auto industry is surging through the obstacle race with ever-increasing capabilities for design, development and performance. This effort, in turn, is attracting global auto makers, which are setting up new research and development facilities in India to ensure a jump on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Takes Initiative in Automotive Technology, Engineering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642