NEW DELHI – During the past two years, India's leading auto components makers have made 30 valuable and viable acquisitions in the European Union and U.S. totaling more than $300 million. And 45% of the consolidated revenues for those key suppliers now are flowing from the acquired operations. In addition, suppliers here currently are investing more than $1 billion annually in upgraded technology and capacity expansion, according to the Auto Component Manufacturers Assn. of India. It's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian Auto Components Industry Expands Reach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642