MUMBAI – India's July car deliveries (including utilities, vans and exports) totaled 98,881 units, 2.3% less than year-ago in spite of a 36.4% rise in exports. Sales also were lower than the preceding June. (See related story: India's June Car Sales Weak, Despite Healthy Exports) However, April-July figures for the fiscal year's first four months reveal a better perspective – a 6% growth, or 394,108 sales. Although market-leader Maruti Udyog Ltd. once again topped the J.D. Power and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian July Sales Slide, Exports Stay Strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642