MUMBAI – Global auto makers and Tier 1 suppliers increasingly are sourcing parts and kits from India. Two of the world’s largest suppliers, Delphi Corp. and Visteon Corp., are developing India as their engineering and technology hub for components and assemblies. Mikuni Corp. (Japan) also is shifting part of its research and development to India (see related story: New Indian Auto Policy Promotes Industry’s Growth). “Delphi India’s Technical Center India is the company’s largest software ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian Suppliers Surge Ahead in Global Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642