MUMBAI – India's Bharat Forge Ltd., the world's second-largest forging company, continues to enlarge its global footprint through acquisitions in key markets such as Europe and North America, and soon will target China. BFL last month acquired U.S. firm Federal Forging Inc. in an all-cash deal worth $9.1 million. Bankrupt FFI had been a Tier 1 supplier to major auto motive companies including General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co., Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., BMW AG and Volkswagen AG. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's BFL Forges Ahead With Global Acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642