WEVTU provides selected coverage of this year's Convergence 2000, a conference to facilitate ongoing cooperation between the automotive and electronics industries. Convergence has taken place biannually since 1974. DETROIT — As evidenced by the provocative presentations in the “Distractions: Minimum; Attractions: Maximum” technical session at Convergence 2000 here in mid-October, automobile and electronics makers are far from ambivalent — or unknowledgeable — about the potential ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industries concerned about distraction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642