The Malaysian Automotive Assn. is looking to the Malaysian government for financial assistance in the face of the global economic crisis. “The government should come out with a stimulus package that could drive industry growth and make financing easier,” MAA President Aishah Ahmad tells The Star newspaper. “The financial crisis has caused a slowdown in the Malaysian market and affected consumer confidence. It is also harder to get financing, as banks seem to have tightened up or become ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industry Group Calls on Malaysian Government for Aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642