With the U.S. sales picture looking brighter than it did just a couple of months ago, North American auto makers this week added some 33,500 units to their April-June output plans. Total output for the quarter in the U.S, Canada and Mexico now is scheduled at 4,476,700 cars and trucks, a 3% rise on the 4,346,600 produced in second-quarter 2001. See related data: North American Production Schedule/April 2002 The increase comes without the help of Ford Motor Co., which is holding back ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industry Hikes Q2 Output Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642