TROY, MI – Pssssst. Want to know the auto industry’s dirty little secret? Senior executives take too long to make critical decisions, says Sandy Munro, CEO of Munro & Associates, an advisor to top industry leaders. Between 30% and 90% of time spent evaluating problems and devising responses involves waiting for executives to pull the trigger – something the auto industry is loath to admit, Munro tells a conference here on manufacturing. Sandy Munro Munro says a Europe-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industry Leaders Lambasted for Stalling in Slow Lane" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642