North American automotive manufacturers are scaling back production in October, even as the month is on course for robust sales. Ward’s estimates October output will total 1.481 million cars and trucks, or 63,900 units below what was scheduled for the period at the beginning of the month. About two-thirds of the gap (42,400) will be in cars, with trucks coming up shy by 21,500 units. Each of the Big Three manufacturers and Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc. are expected to come up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industry Pulling Back on October Production; Ford Revises 4Q Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642