U.S. light vehicle sales in June hit their 10th consecutive increase over the same year-ago period as well as the third best daily selling rate (DSR) on record (at least since 1980). Furthermore, sales through the first half of 1999 are 6.9% ahead of like-1998's pace, when the entire year's 15.55 million tally represented the second best ever. And they are 7.5% ahead of 1986's first half total of 7,913,273 when sales went on to the all-time record of 16.06 million. On average, sales in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industry on Record Sales Pace As Automakers Rack Up Best June Ever" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642