LOUISVILLE, KY – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti mid-luxury division is bringing the critical aspect of social media to its U.S. consumer website with plans to launch a redesigned InfinitiUSA.com that allows owners to offer mostly unfiltered feedback about their vehicles. “A lot of people have Facebook pages; all the manufacturers do,” Sam Chung, senior manager-Chief Marketing Manager Office-Infiniti Business Unit, Nissan North America Inc., says during a media event here. “But no one’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti to Add User Feedback to Consumer Website" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642