SEATTLE – Nissan North America Inc.’s Infiniti brand will offer the M45 sedan with all-wheel drive for the ’08 model year in an effort to boost sagging sales. The addition of AWD comes at the request of Infiniti dealers in the colder climates. “This was something dealers in the northern markets had been asking for,” says Mark Igo, Infiniti vice president and general manager. The AWD M45 is powered by a 4.5L V-8 and is dubbed the M45x. The M35, with Nissan’s 3.5L V-6 VQ engine, already ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Adds All-Wheel Drive to M45 in Hopes of Boosting Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642