DETROIT – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti luxury division is planning a rapid-fire approach to its U.S. sales efforts over the next 18 months, firing four salvos at the competition and leaving one round in the chamber. The Japan-based auto maker’s first shot is in March with the ’03 G35, featuring a 260-hp 3.5L V-6 with independent suspension at all four corners and a 5-speed automatic transmission with manual mode. A 6-speed version will become available later, says Mark McNabb, Infiniti ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Aims High With Four New Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642