After much speculation, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti brand confirms the impending arrival of a G sedan, dubbed the G25, featuring a smaller engine. The G25 will be equipped with a 2.5L version of Nissan’s VQ V-6 engine when it goes on sale in the U.S. next month with a starting price of $30,950 – $2,300 less than the lowest-priced ’10 G37 sedan. A 3.7L version of the VQ now powers Infiniti G sedans and coupes. The engine also is used in the Japanese-market Skyline, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti G25 With Smaller V-6 On Sale in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642