SAN FRANCISCO – The new Infiniti M35/M45, slated to launch in 2005, should far outperform the slow-selling current generation M45. The anticipated sales increase is “easily tenfold,” says James E. De Trude, senior manager, model line-Infiniti. Such a target would project sales in the low 20,000-range. Year-to-date through May, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s luxury brand has sold 913 M45s, or some 2,200 units on an annualized basis. Sales have been weak since its mid-2002 launch. Although ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Looks for Tenfold Sales Increase on New M" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642