Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti luxury division says its new M45 with a 5-speed automatic transmission will base at $42,300 in the U.S. The new M45 has many available options, including a $950 comfort and convenience package and a $2,200 premium package. A premium package with chrome wheels is $3,200. Customers also will have their choice of XM Satellite Radio or Sirius Satellite Radio, both $400 options.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti M45 to Begin at $42,300" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642