Infiniti QX56 Nissan North America Inc.’s Infiniti division’s new fullsize SUV QX56 will go on sale in spring 2004 at U.S. dealers. It will be the first Infiniti model to be built in North America, at Nissan’s new facility in Canton, MS. The QX56 is an 8-passenger SUV with a 5.6L DOHC 32-valve V-8 engine and comes in 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive variations. Infiniti promises many features will be standard on the vehicle, including leather seats and navigation system.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Names New Fullsize SUV QX56" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642