LOUISVILLE, KY – Infiniti’s new M sedan has been on sale in the U.S. only since mid-March, but Nissan North America Inc. says supplies of the hot-selling V-8 version already are dwindling. “They’re running out of V-8s – can’t get enough of them,” Sam Chung, senior manager-Chief Marketing Manager’s Office for the Infiniti Business Unit, tells Ward’s during a media event here. “We’re quickly trying to ramp up (production).” Infiniti declines to reveal its sales target for the new M. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Ramps Up Production of New M V-8 to Meet Demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642