Infiniti takes measures to revive flagging sales of its flagship sedan, the Q45, just 18 months after its initial launch. Sales of the Q45 have been sluggish The luxury sedan was meant to be the image-building product that kicked off a revival for Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s luxury division. But sales have not come close to meeting expectations. Deliveries this year of 3,049 units through September mark a 33% decline from like-2001 totals and fall far short of initial minimum sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Revamps Q45" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642