NASHVILLE – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. has made a name for its Infiniti luxury brand by taking the “more is more” approach, but that philosophy may be changing. Mark Igo, vice president and general manager-Infiniti, says while customers have come to expect blistering acceleration in conjunction with ever-increasing horsepower, exploring better ways to marry fuel efficiency and performance is becoming more of a priority. “I think (buyers) want to make sure they’re getting value for the money ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Studies Performance With Fuel Efficiency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642