SEATTLE – Infiniti’s all-new 3-row JX cross/utility vehicle, due next spring, heralds a concerted effort to lure women buyers to Nissan’s male-dominated luxury brand, the auto maker says. Historically, the brand’s bias toward performance largely has appealed to men, says Larry Dominique, chief product planner for Nissan Americas. “We still believe JX will deliver performance in that segment, but it will capture families,” he tells Ward’s here at a Nissan Versa media drive. Dominique ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Wooing Women With JX CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642