LOS ANGELES – Modern customer relation management (CRM) systems both gather and process customer information, making data sharing between auto makers and dealers all the more important. So says Kevin Nix, group vice president-industry applications for Siebel Systems, a CRM provider. Kevin Nix of Siebel Systems He adds that auto maker-dealer data sharing can become “mildly antagonistic,” depending on what one thinks the other might do with such data or if one thinks the sharing is on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Info Sharing 2-Way Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642