Automotive dealers on average spend about $400 per vehicle on advertising, much of it going to the mass-market media – newspapers, television and radio. Now, however, thanks to advancements in technology, dealers are able to narrow their target to select groups of potential customers. The advantage of this new wave of one-to-one marketing is incredible, says Jim Roche, vice president, Product Technology for Autobytel, Inc. "It's going to drive down the cost of marketing and increase the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Information Tools Help Dealers Target Customers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642