Automotive parts maker Ingress Corp. Bhd expects Thai auto production to reach 600,000 units next year, driving turnover up by 30%-40% in the next three years. Executive Vice Chairman Rameli Musa tells a Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers business seminar that total production for Thailand's automotive industry should hit the 1 million mark by 2006. Major auto makers, including Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Toyota Motor Corp., Ford Motor Co. and Mazda Motor Corp. are expected to commit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ingress Eyes Success in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642