DETROIT – Innovate, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke tells struggling auto suppliers. Speaking at a conference here Thursday bringing together federal officials, such as Bernanke and presidential manufacturing adviser Ron Bloom, with small business owners and banking executives, the Fed chairman suggests innovation may mean the difference between winning and losing credit with some lenders. “That’s going to be another demand on our credit system,” he says, specifically citing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Innovation to Play Role in Credit Access; Health of Auto Suppliers Key to Recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642